Financial and Office policies
Adhering to our Clinic policies creates a happy environment where our professionals can focus on your needs. We appreciate your cooperation and sincerely hope you have a pleasant experience with us!
- FIRST VISIT – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow ample time to check in and complete intake paperwork.
- LATE ARRIVAL – If you’re more than 15 min late for your appointment, you will be rescheduled and be considered canceled with a pending fee based on your service. If arrival is delayed (before 15 min), we will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment, but service time may be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guests. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value.
- LATE CANCELLATION & MISSED APPOINTMENT – We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Late cancellations are subject to 50% of the service value. Missed appointments (no shows) are charged at full value. If service is canceled due to medical emergency, you will need to provide required documentation.
- PRICES & PROMOTIONS – We are committed to continuously expanding our services to ensure we bring you the latest and greatest technology. Although we make every effort to keep our website and menu updated accordingly, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients the discount of greater value at the time of purchase.
- PAYMENTS – Because our practice is limited to elective aesthetic medicine, we do not bill insurance. All prices are subject to change without notice. We accept cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, Care Credit™, and Beleza Aesthetic Medicine & Wellness gift cards; we do not accept checks.
- PACKAGES – Packages are offered in order to provide a discounted price. If package is not paid in full, the discount will be removed and the full session price will be charged. In addition, if a package is bought and not completed, the client is still responsible for full package payment. Refunds are not offered for incomplete treatments.
- GIFT CARDS – Gift cards may be used toward any services offered at Beleza Medical Aesthetics & Wellness (excluding all products). Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- REFUNDS – Services: We do not offer refunds on services rendered even if you are disappointed in the result or unhappy with the outcome. Products: We do not offer refunds on products purchased. Products may be returned for in-store credit within 7 days from the date of purchase when there is a documented allergic reaction to the product. Defective products (i.e., a broken pump) may be exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase for the same product only. In accordance with federal law, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on prescription products for any reason.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS – Personal belongings are the full responsibility of our guests and should be always kept in your possession. Beleza Medical Aesthetics & Wellness is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- QUIET ENVIRONMENT – As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation in our facility. Additionally, we ask that all guests silence their cell phones during each visit to the clinic.
- PROVIDER REQUESTS – We respect your desire to be with a particular treatment provider, but we may not always be able to meet special requests due to illness, vacations, and unforeseen schedule changes.
- PRACTICE-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP – We love having you as a patient, but we do reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
- FULL DISCLOSURE – Our #1 goal is for you to be happy with our service and to love the results you achieve. We believe in full disclosure, which means we strive to ensure that you understand the treatments you receive and the risks and benefits associated with each of them. With this in mind, please be assured that our team will only recommend treatments and products that will benefit you specifically and which are medically appropriate for you. And if you have any questions at any time, please ask. We’re here to help!
- Our staff is qualified to perform various professional treatments. Be respectful and refrain from harsh comments and unwelcome insinuations. For any concerns, please speak to our Manager.
- Refrain from harassing / making customers or staff uncomfortable. Deliberate repeated behavior that is intimidating, hostile, offensive or adversely impacts staff work performance will not be tolerated
- We may ask for Pictures or Videos taken before and after to be publicized in any of our social media accounts (IG, FB, Yelp) *Face, private parts, tattoos, beauty marks, jewelry will be covered or removed to maintain the privacy of patients. We will notify you if you are chosen as potential media*
- Conversations should be kept minimal and quiet, respectful to other patients. We want to ensure quality procedures and a respectful environment for each of our patients as well as our staff.
Failure to comply with these policies will result in the termination of procedure or treatments without a refund. *There are not refunds, transfer, or exchanges*