When you engage in workouts, strenuous activities, or athletic sports, your body tends to lose more than just fluids. Your body also loses electrolytes, leading to energy loss and poor performance. Drinking only water is insufficient to replenish lost energy because water doesn’t contain electrolytes. IV hydration fluids contain the body’s electrolytes to fill lost power. Hydration IV Therapy provides your body with electrolytes to replenish lost energy and increased fluids needed to function optimally.
Hydration IV Therapy is more efficient than drinking water. It is the fastest and most efficient way to keep your body hydrated, especially if you suffer from moderate to severe dehydration. Drinking water takes several hours for your body to absorb the water. Also, most of the liquid will be absorbed by the tissues in your throat and digestive tract. When you take IV hydration therapy, the fluids go directly into your bloodstream, causing your body to absorb the fluid and benefit immediately. There is maximum absorption when fluids are administered intravenously, and the fluids are transported to the parts of the body where they are needed the most. Here are nine benefits of having Hydration IV Therapy:
- Boosts Immune System – Hydration IV therapy strengthens your defense system and counters infections. These IV treatments can boost your immune system by backing it up with all the required nutrients. It provides an efficient dose of immunity boosters like Vitamin C and B12. These vitamins go directly into your bloodstream through IV therapy, making them more effective than taking them orally. Hydration IV therapy is designed to get these immunity-boosting compounds to the parts of your body where you need them most.
- Easier on Your Digestive System – If you drink a lot of fluids, it can be hard on your digestive system. When you drink a higher volume of fluids, your digestive system works overtime to eliminate the fluids it cannot process. Your body tries to get rid of the excess fluids, which can flush out the nutrients your body needs. Hydration IV therapy allows your body to retain and absorb nutrients and create less waste than drinking fluids.
- Flushes Toxins from Your System – Dehydration affects your body in many ways. It may lead to problems like constipation. It can also damage your kidneys and liver, causing toxins to build up in your system. Hydration IV therapy allows your organs to do their jobs more efficiently. Hydration IV therapy flushes out your body with clean fluids and improves the function of your vital organs. Your kidneys and liver work out together to filter and eliminate those toxins. Drinking fluids takes time to get rid of the toxins that have built up inside the body, while IV therapy delivers the fluids quickly in proper amounts to all of your vital organs.
- Improve your Skin Texture – Hydration IV therapy helps you improve your skin in many ways. It stimulates collagen production, making the skin firmer and more youthful. It also provides your skin with ample amounts of antioxidants like Vitamin C and E. Hydrating your body and skin will give your natural glow back, making it more plump and thriving.
- Decreased Recovery Time – Hydration is essential for your body to recover. Athletes need to rehydrate after a workout to help reduce muscle soreness and stiffness. If you are tired after a long day at the office, you are dehydrated and need fluids to regain energy. Hydration IV therapy is very efficient because it helps your body recover faster after pushing yourself in a workout. The mixture of vitamins, nutrients, and fluids you get with this therapy allows you to get back to feeling great in no time.
- Improves Mental Capability – Your brain needs to be well-hydrated to work effectively. When you experience thirst, you are already dehydrated. At the earliest indications of dehydration, your brain begins to slow down, you cannot process information as quickly, and your memory might become impaired. Fluids keep your brain working correctly. When you are well-hydrated, you make better choices. However, the brain is the last place to get hydrated when you are just drinking fluids. Hydration IV therapy develops your mental capabilities quicker than simply drinking water.
- Helps you through a Weight Reduction Method – Your body should be sufficiently hydrated while attempting to shed a few extra pounds. The absence of enough fluids in the body can make you feel worn out, and its’ not easy to eat proper food and work out when you already feel run down. Hydration IV therapy helps you to get in shape without stressing over drying out.
- Improved Skin, Joint, and Muscle Health – We are in the range of 55% and 60% water. At the point when we are dehydrated, we quickly feel the effects. Yet, the signs of dehydration are more than just being thirsty. Joint pain, dry skin, and muscle aches are also all signs of dehydration. However, getting enough fluids to these trouble areas is a real challenge if you only drink water. Hydration IV therapy will quickly improve the health of your skin, joints, and muscles.
- Fights Fatigue – Hydration IV therapy combines minerals, vitamins, and amino acids that your body craves the most. So, it helps your body regain its lost energy and fight fatigue. Your body constantly needs all these nutrients daily as you work. Some of us need to be more considerate of what our body needs. Therefore, Hydration IV therapy will make it quick and effortless to re-energize your body.
Is Hydration IV therapy safe?
Hydration IV therapy is a standard procedure that is normalized and done safely in a clinical setting. Most importantly, it is administered by professionals in a medical-grade facility.
At Beleza Medical Aesthetics and Wellness, the entire procedure is conducted by experienced, professional, and registered medical staff to ensure maximum safety levels of the recipient. If you decide to go through the process, you can be guaranteed that your treatment is in the hands of thorough professionals and experts.